Automate your field activity
KIM for Field Service CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) uses mobility and Industry 4.0 techniques to streamline live maintenance and repair operations, independently or using an integration with the company’s ERP, offering real-time visibility and tracking of actual work orders, operations and associated activities.
Implementing KIM for Field Service CMMS allows you to factually make sure that maintenance happens as scheduled, on the right assets, with the right materials and by the proper technicians. It documents all stages of activity, impediments, blockers and results for further review.
Associated activities such as travelling to the repair site, are guided by the mobile app and documented so that management may grasp the actual time spent and potential improvements.
HoReCa businesses use it as well to perform countless maintenance, cleaning and administrative operations on the property they administer and the associated assets. Firefighting activities need on-the-field tracking of their interventions and also of the activities associated with maintaining their assets and tools in shape for immediate interventions 24/7.
The solution is available either as a SaaS service or deployed on your premises. It consists of a Backend .NET application with a SQL Server Database and configured mobile applications that get installed on Android phones for technicians and separately for work-requesters. In order to uniquely identify assets, it can read and print barcode/QR code labels and NFC tags ( acquired separately).
Optionally, the solution is able to both import and export data from a series of supported standard ERP integrations. Data export/import and integration with non-standard ERP integrations or other Information Systems is available separately, billed on a time-and-material basis.
✅ Dashboard for rapid of assets uptime, SLAs, WO schedule, Repairs summary
✅ Dual overview of planned repairs from beneficiary OR technician perspective
✅ Dual operations list and timetable from beneficiary OR technician perspective
✅ External and Internal ticketing
✅ Workforce overview
✅ Multiple backend UI customisations with multi language support
✅ Offline Mode on Mobile
- Web Application deployed as SaaS or Locally
- Mobile application
- Scans and prints barcodes, QR codes, NFCs (materials or scanners acquired separately)
- Optional integration with customer’s ERP solution, whether standard (included) or custom (additional fees apply)
- Dashboard for rapid of assets uptime, SLAs, WO schedule, Repairs summary
- Dual overview of planned repairs from beneficiary OR technician perspective
- Dual operations list and timetable from beneficiary OR technician perspective
- External and Internal ticketing
- Workforce overview
- Multiple backend UI customisations with multi language support